TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Maryjane Hyland, a lifelong resident of Tarrytown, died July 27. She was 69.
Hyland was born July 30, 1944, in Tarrytown, and was the daughter of Maurice and Mary Sheridan Hyland. She worked for General Motors for many years.
Hyland is survived by her sons, Roberto (Christine Joyce) Garcia of Ossining and John Garcia of Peekskill; four grandchildren; sisters, Kathleen Buckhout of Florida, Helene Hyland and Maureen Flores of Sleepy Hollow; and brother, Thomas Hyland of California. She was predeceased by her son, Richard Garcia; brother, Michael Hyland; and Leo J. Nennig.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Teresa of Avila Church.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Yonkers Couple Survives Crash With Train
- 3 Man Charged In Irvington Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Storms Could Yield Gusty Winds, Hail In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington