TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Maryjane Hyland, a lifelong resident of Tarrytown, died July 27. She was 69.
Hyland was born July 30, 1944, in Tarrytown, and was the daughter of Maurice and Mary Sheridan Hyland. She worked for General Motors for many years.
Hyland is survived by her sons, Roberto (Christine Joyce) Garcia of Ossining and John Garcia of Peekskill; four grandchildren; sisters, Kathleen Buckhout of Florida, Helene Hyland and Maureen Flores of Sleepy Hollow; and brother, Thomas Hyland of California. She was predeceased by her son, Richard Garcia; brother, Michael Hyland; and Leo J. Nennig.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Teresa of Avila Church.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 3 Irvington, Tarrytown Rank Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History