TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Maryjane Hyland, a lifelong resident of Tarrytown, died July 27. She was 69.
Hyland was born July 30, 1944, in Tarrytown, and was the daughter of Maurice and Mary Sheridan Hyland. She worked for General Motors for many years.
Hyland is survived by her sons, Roberto (Christine Joyce) Garcia of Ossining and John Garcia of Peekskill; four grandchildren; sisters, Kathleen Buckhout of Florida, Helene Hyland and Maureen Flores of Sleepy Hollow; and brother, Thomas Hyland of California. She was predeceased by her son, Richard Garcia; brother, Michael Hyland; and Leo J. Nennig.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Teresa of Avila Church.
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing