TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Maryjane Hyland, a lifelong resident of Tarrytown, died July 27. She was 69.
Hyland was born July 30, 1944, in Tarrytown, and was the daughter of Maurice and Mary Sheridan Hyland. She worked for General Motors for many years.
Hyland is survived by her sons, Roberto (Christine Joyce) Garcia of Ossining and John Garcia of Peekskill; four grandchildren; sisters, Kathleen Buckhout of Florida, Helene Hyland and Maureen Flores of Sleepy Hollow; and brother, Thomas Hyland of California. She was predeceased by her son, Richard Garcia; brother, Michael Hyland; and Leo J. Nennig.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Teresa of Avila Church.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester