SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Mary N. Haggerty, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died July 15. She was 85.
Haggerty was born July 25, 1928, in Tarrytown, and was the daughter of Angus Nicol and Mary Wyse. She had worked at Reader’s Digest for many years.
Haggerty is survived by her husband, James M. Haggerty; children, James C. of North Salem, Robert D. of Mahopac, Nancy Caterino of Oxford, Conn., and Joan Venier of Emerson, Ga.; seven grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and siblings, Robert Nicol of Walden, Hugh Nicol of Ponte Verde Beach, Fla., John Nicol of Atlanta, Ga., and Margaret Matra of Ponte Verde Beach, Fla.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film