SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Mary N. Haggerty, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died July 15. She was 85.
Haggerty was born July 25, 1928, in Tarrytown, and was the daughter of Angus Nicol and Mary Wyse. She had worked at Reader’s Digest for many years.
Haggerty is survived by her husband, James M. Haggerty; children, James C. of North Salem, Robert D. of Mahopac, Nancy Caterino of Oxford, Conn., and Joan Venier of Emerson, Ga.; seven grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and siblings, Robert Nicol of Walden, Hugh Nicol of Ponte Verde Beach, Fla., John Nicol of Atlanta, Ga., and Margaret Matra of Ponte Verde Beach, Fla.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 4 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287