GULFPORT, Fla. - Mary E. Benvin of Gulfport, and formerly of Sleepy Hollow and Port Ewen, N.Y., died Feb. 24. She was 81.
Benvin was born May 10, 1932, to John and Domenica Musich in St. Giovanni, Italy which is now Croatia. She emigrated from Genoa, Italy in 1955. She was a homemaker.
Benvin is survived by her son, John Jr. (Donna) of Thornwood, N.Y.; daughter, Judy (Walter) of Port Ewen, N.Y.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John, Sr.; and brother, Sergio John.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at St. Teresa of Avila Church with burial to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching