GULFPORT, Fla. - Mary E. Benvin of Gulfport, and formerly of Sleepy Hollow and Port Ewen, N.Y., died Feb. 24. She was 81.
Benvin was born May 10, 1932, to John and Domenica Musich in St. Giovanni, Italy which is now Croatia. She emigrated from Genoa, Italy in 1955. She was a homemaker.
Benvin is survived by her son, John Jr. (Donna) of Thornwood, N.Y.; daughter, Judy (Walter) of Port Ewen, N.Y.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John, Sr.; and brother, Sergio John.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at St. Teresa of Avila Church with burial to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester