GULFPORT, Fla. - Mary E. Benvin of Gulfport, and formerly of Sleepy Hollow and Port Ewen, N.Y., died Feb. 24. She was 81.
Benvin was born May 10, 1932, to John and Domenica Musich in St. Giovanni, Italy which is now Croatia. She emigrated from Genoa, Italy in 1955. She was a homemaker.
Benvin is survived by her son, John Jr. (Donna) of Thornwood, N.Y.; daughter, Judy (Walter) of Port Ewen, N.Y.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John, Sr.; and brother, Sergio John.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at St. Teresa of Avila Church with burial to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs