SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Maria Solari of Sleepy Hollow died April 1. She was 81.
Solari was born June 21, 1932, in Porto S. Stefano, Italy, she was the daughter of Mario and Teresa Sorbi Lacchini. She was a parishioner of Immaculate Conception Church. She was a member of the Sleepy Hollow Seniors and ITALO.
Solari is survived by her children, Enrica (Neal) Solari-Perlstein of Swampscott, Mass., Mirella McNulty of Sleepy Hollow and Robert (Maria) Solari of Briarcliff Manor; six grandchildren; three brothers; two sisters; and extended family all in Italy. She was predeceased by her husband, Enrico; and grandson, Evan McNulty.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 4 at Immaculate Conception Church with interment to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Phelps Hospice, 701 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester