SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Maria Solari of Sleepy Hollow died April 1. She was 81.
Solari was born June 21, 1932, in Porto S. Stefano, Italy, she was the daughter of Mario and Teresa Sorbi Lacchini. She was a parishioner of Immaculate Conception Church. She was a member of the Sleepy Hollow Seniors and ITALO.
Solari is survived by her children, Enrica (Neal) Solari-Perlstein of Swampscott, Mass., Mirella McNulty of Sleepy Hollow and Robert (Maria) Solari of Briarcliff Manor; six grandchildren; three brothers; two sisters; and extended family all in Italy. She was predeceased by her husband, Enrico; and grandson, Evan McNulty.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 4 at Immaculate Conception Church with interment to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Phelps Hospice, 701 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester