SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Maria Solari of Sleepy Hollow died April 1. She was 81.
Solari was born June 21, 1932, in Porto S. Stefano, Italy, she was the daughter of Mario and Teresa Sorbi Lacchini. She was a parishioner of Immaculate Conception Church. She was a member of the Sleepy Hollow Seniors and ITALO.
Solari is survived by her children, Enrica (Neal) Solari-Perlstein of Swampscott, Mass., Mirella McNulty of Sleepy Hollow and Robert (Maria) Solari of Briarcliff Manor; six grandchildren; three brothers; two sisters; and extended family all in Italy. She was predeceased by her husband, Enrico; and grandson, Evan McNulty.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 4 at Immaculate Conception Church with interment to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Phelps Hospice, 701 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School