TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maria Augusta DeConceicao Constantino of Tarrytown died Sunday, Sept. 30. She was 94.
Constantino was born March 3, 1918, in Sosa-Vagos, Portugal, to Albino and Carmina Xisto. She was retired after a long career as a seamstress.
She is survived by two children, Tony (Jennifer) Constantino of Cortlandt Manor and Carmina Constantino Castle of Delray Beach, Fla.; three siblings, Gracinda, Aurora and Horacio; and five grandchildren. Constantino was predeceased by her husband of 58 years, Antonio Constantino; a son, Roy; two brothers; and a sister.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown. Burial will be in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery at a later date.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men