TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maria Augusta DeConceicao Constantino of Tarrytown died Sunday, Sept. 30. She was 94.
Constantino was born March 3, 1918, in Sosa-Vagos, Portugal, to Albino and Carmina Xisto. She was retired after a long career as a seamstress.
She is survived by two children, Tony (Jennifer) Constantino of Cortlandt Manor and Carmina Constantino Castle of Delray Beach, Fla.; three siblings, Gracinda, Aurora and Horacio; and five grandchildren. Constantino was predeceased by her husband of 58 years, Antonio Constantino; a son, Roy; two brothers; and a sister.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown. Burial will be in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery at a later date.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation