TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maria Augusta DeConceicao Constantino of Tarrytown died Sunday, Sept. 30. She was 94.
Constantino was born March 3, 1918, in Sosa-Vagos, Portugal, to Albino and Carmina Xisto. She was retired after a long career as a seamstress.
She is survived by two children, Tony (Jennifer) Constantino of Cortlandt Manor and Carmina Constantino Castle of Delray Beach, Fla.; three siblings, Gracinda, Aurora and Horacio; and five grandchildren. Constantino was predeceased by her husband of 58 years, Antonio Constantino; a son, Roy; two brothers; and a sister.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown. Burial will be in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery at a later date.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington