TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maria Augusta DeConceicao Constantino of Tarrytown died Sunday, Sept. 30. She was 94.
Constantino was born March 3, 1918, in Sosa-Vagos, Portugal, to Albino and Carmina Xisto. She was retired after a long career as a seamstress.
She is survived by two children, Tony (Jennifer) Constantino of Cortlandt Manor and Carmina Constantino Castle of Delray Beach, Fla.; three siblings, Gracinda, Aurora and Horacio; and five grandchildren. Constantino was predeceased by her husband of 58 years, Antonio Constantino; a son, Roy; two brothers; and a sister.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown. Burial will be in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery at a later date.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show