NAPLES, Fla. - Mae T. Everett of Naples, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, May 9. She was 83.
Naples was born May 16, 1930, to Raymond and Theresa (Martin) Everett.
Naples is survived by her brothers, Raymond (Angela) Everett; Edward (Mary Jane) Everett; sister, Anne Everett; and five nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Yonkers Couple Survives Crash With Train
- 3 Man Charged In Irvington Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Storms Could Yield Gusty Winds, Hail In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington