NAPLES, Fla. - Mae T. Everett of Naples, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, May 9. She was 83.
Naples was born May 16, 1930, to Raymond and Theresa (Martin) Everett.
Naples is survived by her brothers, Raymond (Angela) Everett; Edward (Mary Jane) Everett; sister, Anne Everett; and five nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester