NAPLES, Fla. - Mae T. Everett of Naples, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, May 9. She was 83.
Naples was born May 16, 1930, to Raymond and Theresa (Martin) Everett.
Naples is survived by her brothers, Raymond (Angela) Everett; Edward (Mary Jane) Everett; sister, Anne Everett; and five nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 5 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night