NAPLES, Fla. - Mae T. Everett of Naples, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, May 9. She was 83.
Naples was born May 16, 1930, to Raymond and Theresa (Martin) Everett.
Naples is survived by her brothers, Raymond (Angela) Everett; Edward (Mary Jane) Everett; sister, Anne Everett; and five nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 5 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation