NAPLES, Fla. - Mae T. Everett of Naples, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, May 9. She was 83.
Naples was born May 16, 1930, to Raymond and Theresa (Martin) Everett.
Naples is survived by her brothers, Raymond (Angela) Everett; Edward (Mary Jane) Everett; sister, Anne Everett; and five nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday