NAPLES, Fla. - Mae T. Everett of Naples, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, May 9. She was 83.
Naples was born May 16, 1930, to Raymond and Theresa (Martin) Everett.
Naples is survived by her brothers, Raymond (Angela) Everett; Edward (Mary Jane) Everett; sister, Anne Everett; and five nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend