TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Leonard Weissman, a longtime resident of Tarrytown, died peacefully on Friday, March 28 at the age of 59, surrounded by his family, after a brave, three-year battle with lung cancer.
Len was the loving husband of Nancy (who passed away in 2009), wonderful father of Marisa, big brother to Steven and Mark, and devoted son of Rita and George. Len’s humor and warmth will be missed by his many friends and family.
The funeral is Tuesday, April 1, at noon at Robert Schoem’s Menorah Chapel in Paramus, N.J., followed by burial at Cedar Park Cemetery.
The family will be sitting Shiva at the homes of brothers Mark (20 Great Oak Drive, Short Hills, NJ) on Tuesday, April 1 and Steven (446 East 86th Street,14F, N.Y, N.Y) on Wednesday, April 2.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr No Longer At Phelps Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says