TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Leonard Weissman, a longtime resident of Tarrytown, died peacefully on Friday, March 28 at the age of 59, surrounded by his family, after a brave, three-year battle with lung cancer.
Len was the loving husband of Nancy (who passed away in 2009), wonderful father of Marisa, big brother to Steven and Mark, and devoted son of Rita and George. Len’s humor and warmth will be missed by his many friends and family.
The funeral is Tuesday, April 1, at noon at Robert Schoem’s Menorah Chapel in Paramus, N.J., followed by burial at Cedar Park Cemetery.
The family will be sitting Shiva at the homes of brothers Mark (20 Great Oak Drive, Short Hills, NJ) on Tuesday, April 1 and Steven (446 East 86th Street,14F, N.Y, N.Y) on Wednesday, April 2.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow