TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Leonard Weissman, a longtime resident of Tarrytown, died peacefully on Friday, March 28 at the age of 59, surrounded by his family, after a brave, three-year battle with lung cancer.
Len was the loving husband of Nancy (who passed away in 2009), wonderful father of Marisa, big brother to Steven and Mark, and devoted son of Rita and George. Len’s humor and warmth will be missed by his many friends and family.
The funeral is Tuesday, April 1, at noon at Robert Schoem’s Menorah Chapel in Paramus, N.J., followed by burial at Cedar Park Cemetery.
The family will be sitting Shiva at the homes of brothers Mark (20 Great Oak Drive, Short Hills, NJ) on Tuesday, April 1 and Steven (446 East 86th Street,14F, N.Y, N.Y) on Wednesday, April 2.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington