TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Leonard Weissman, a longtime resident of Tarrytown, died peacefully on Friday, March 28 at the age of 59, surrounded by his family, after a brave, three-year battle with lung cancer.
Len was the loving husband of Nancy (who passed away in 2009), wonderful father of Marisa, big brother to Steven and Mark, and devoted son of Rita and George. Len’s humor and warmth will be missed by his many friends and family.
The funeral is Tuesday, April 1, at noon at Robert Schoem’s Menorah Chapel in Paramus, N.J., followed by burial at Cedar Park Cemetery.
The family will be sitting Shiva at the homes of brothers Mark (20 Great Oak Drive, Short Hills, NJ) on Tuesday, April 1 and Steven (446 East 86th Street,14F, N.Y, N.Y) on Wednesday, April 2.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Set For Robust Tourism Season
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach