SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Kathryn A. Patterson, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died July 14. She was 87.
Patterson was born July 4, 1927, to Robert and Bernardine Patterson in Yonkers. She was a retired nurse and a former Sister of Charity at St.Vincent's Hospital in New York City.
Patterson is survived by her brother, Robert Patterson of Brewster; cousin, Bea McCarthy of Valhalla; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 16 at Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel, at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents