TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Jean S. Ogilvie of Tarrytown died Feb. 24. She was 82.
Ogilvie was born April 25, 1931, in Scotland, she was the daughter of John and Wilhelmina Wigfield Marshall. She came from Scotland to North White Plains and has lived in Tarrytown since 1964.
Ogilvie is survived by her nephews, Scott Craig, John Deatcher and John Knuth; and nieces, Linda Tomasulo and Evelyn Beamer. She was predeceased by her husband, John Ogilvie; and daughter, Wilma Fertitta.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 10:30 a.m. Private cremation to follow.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison