TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Jean S. Ogilvie of Tarrytown died Feb. 24. She was 82.
Ogilvie was born April 25, 1931, in Scotland, she was the daughter of John and Wilhelmina Wigfield Marshall. She came from Scotland to North White Plains and has lived in Tarrytown since 1964.
Ogilvie is survived by her nephews, Scott Craig, John Deatcher and John Knuth; and nieces, Linda Tomasulo and Evelyn Beamer. She was predeceased by her husband, John Ogilvie; and daughter, Wilma Fertitta.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 10:30 a.m. Private cremation to follow.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans