TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Jean S. Ogilvie of Tarrytown died Feb. 24. She was 82.
Ogilvie was born April 25, 1931, in Scotland, she was the daughter of John and Wilhelmina Wigfield Marshall. She came from Scotland to North White Plains and has lived in Tarrytown since 1964.
Ogilvie is survived by her nephews, Scott Craig, John Deatcher and John Knuth; and nieces, Linda Tomasulo and Evelyn Beamer. She was predeceased by her husband, John Ogilvie; and daughter, Wilma Fertitta.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 10:30 a.m. Private cremation to follow.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking