TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Jean S. Ogilvie of Tarrytown died Feb. 24. She was 82.
Ogilvie was born April 25, 1931, in Scotland, she was the daughter of John and Wilhelmina Wigfield Marshall. She came from Scotland to North White Plains and has lived in Tarrytown since 1964.
Ogilvie is survived by her nephews, Scott Craig, John Deatcher and John Knuth; and nieces, Linda Tomasulo and Evelyn Beamer. She was predeceased by her husband, John Ogilvie; and daughter, Wilma Fertitta.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 10:30 a.m. Private cremation to follow.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust