TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Jean S. Ogilvie of Tarrytown died Feb. 24. She was 82.
Ogilvie was born April 25, 1931, in Scotland, she was the daughter of John and Wilhelmina Wigfield Marshall. She came from Scotland to North White Plains and has lived in Tarrytown since 1964.
Ogilvie is survived by her nephews, Scott Craig, John Deatcher and John Knuth; and nieces, Linda Tomasulo and Evelyn Beamer. She was predeceased by her husband, John Ogilvie; and daughter, Wilma Fertitta.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 10:30 a.m. Private cremation to follow.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve