NORTH TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Fannie Q. Stone of North Tarrytown died April 22. She was 96.
Stone was born June 30, 1917, and was the daughter of Natale and Carmela Quattrociochi of Rome. She was a lifelong resident of North Tarrytown, and served on the School Board of the Tarrytowns, was a member of the Tarrytown Historical Society, and was a parishioner of St. Teresa of Avila Church. She served on the committee for the North Tarrytown High School Alumni Reunions.
Stone is survived by her children, Mary Jo (McNally), David and Thomas Stone; two grandchildren; daughter-in-law, Donna Stone; and son-in-law, Dan McNally. She was predeceased by her husband, LeRoy D. Stone; and siblings, Mary Q. Vizvary and Joseph Quattrociochi.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28 from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29 at St. Teresa of Avila Church with interment to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Stone’s honor to St. Teresa's Church or a charity of your choice.
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48