SURPRISE, Ariz. - Emma T. Pace of Surprise, formerly of N. Tarrytown died April 16. She was 92.
Pace was born Jan. 18, 1922, in Amenia, N.Y., and was the daughter of Hilmer C. and Anna Olsen Soderman. She had been a food tester at Kraft General Foods in Tarrytown. She and her husband retired to Florida and about 12 years ago, she relocated to Arizona.
Pace is survived by her daughters, Josephine Moore of Sleepy Hollow and Theresa (Wayne) Collins of Surprise; eight grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; and six great, great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Nicholas J. Pace; son, Lawrence; and brother, John Soderman.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 22 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will begin at 1 p.m. with interment to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Winter Won't Be So Bad In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington, NWS Says
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed Burns