SURPRISE, Ariz. - Emma T. Pace of Surprise, formerly of N. Tarrytown died April 16. She was 92.
Pace was born Jan. 18, 1922, in Amenia, N.Y., and was the daughter of Hilmer C. and Anna Olsen Soderman. She had been a food tester at Kraft General Foods in Tarrytown. She and her husband retired to Florida and about 12 years ago, she relocated to Arizona.
Pace is survived by her daughters, Josephine Moore of Sleepy Hollow and Theresa (Wayne) Collins of Surprise; eight grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; and six great, great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Nicholas J. Pace; son, Lawrence; and brother, John Soderman.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 22 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will begin at 1 p.m. with interment to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington