TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Dominick Harry Sanzo, a long time resident of Tarrytown, died March 5. He was 87.
Sanzo was born March 7, 1926, in Seward, Pa. He enlisted in the Marines in 1944 and was stationed in China during the reoccupation of China. He worked for Woolworth's in Tarrytown, where he designed the window displays. Later, he became an offset cameraman, working in Elmsford. In retirement he worked for CVS on Broadway in Tarrytown, as the greeter.
Sanzo is survived by countless nieces and nephews through four generations.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dwyer & Vanderbilt Funeral Home, 90 North Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 914 631 - 0621. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at Immaculate Conception Church, Sleepy Hollow. Burial to follow Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Ghouls, Goblins Prepare For Tarrytown's Halloween Parade