TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Dominick Harry Sanzo, a long time resident of Tarrytown, died March 5. He was 87.
Sanzo was born March 7, 1926, in Seward, Pa. He enlisted in the Marines in 1944 and was stationed in China during the reoccupation of China. He worked for Woolworth's in Tarrytown, where he designed the window displays. Later, he became an offset cameraman, working in Elmsford. In retirement he worked for CVS on Broadway in Tarrytown, as the greeter.
Sanzo is survived by countless nieces and nephews through four generations.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dwyer & Vanderbilt Funeral Home, 90 North Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 914 631 - 0621. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at Immaculate Conception Church, Sleepy Hollow. Burial to follow Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents