TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Dominick Harry Sanzo, a long time resident of Tarrytown, died March 5. He was 87.
Sanzo was born March 7, 1926, in Seward, Pa. He enlisted in the Marines in 1944 and was stationed in China during the reoccupation of China. He worked for Woolworth's in Tarrytown, where he designed the window displays. Later, he became an offset cameraman, working in Elmsford. In retirement he worked for CVS on Broadway in Tarrytown, as the greeter.
Sanzo is survived by countless nieces and nephews through four generations.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dwyer & Vanderbilt Funeral Home, 90 North Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 914 631 - 0621. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at Immaculate Conception Church, Sleepy Hollow. Burial to follow Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director