TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - David A. Gross of Tarrytown died July 8. He was 97.
Gross was born in Tarrytown, to David and Mary Gross. He was raised in Woodhaven, Queens and was employed by Sperry as an electrical engineer. He served on the financial committee for St. Thomas the Apostle and the Diocese of Queens and returned to Tarrytown where he was a member of Transfiguration Catholic Church.
Gross is survived by his wife, Catherine.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Transfiguration Church. Interment will follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Big Brew NY Beer Festival Returns With Outdoor Fest In Tarrytown
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern