TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - David A. Gross of Tarrytown died July 8. He was 97.
Gross was born in Tarrytown, to David and Mary Gross. He was raised in Woodhaven, Queens and was employed by Sperry as an electrical engineer. He served on the financial committee for St. Thomas the Apostle and the Diocese of Queens and returned to Tarrytown where he was a member of Transfiguration Catholic Church.
Gross is survived by his wife, Catherine.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Transfiguration Church. Interment will follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer