TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - David A. Gross of Tarrytown died July 8. He was 97.
Gross was born in Tarrytown, to David and Mary Gross. He was raised in Woodhaven, Queens and was employed by Sperry as an electrical engineer. He served on the financial committee for St. Thomas the Apostle and the Diocese of Queens and returned to Tarrytown where he was a member of Transfiguration Catholic Church.
Gross is survived by his wife, Catherine.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Transfiguration Church. Interment will follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday