TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - David A. Gross of Tarrytown died July 8. He was 97.
Gross was born in Tarrytown, to David and Mary Gross. He was raised in Woodhaven, Queens and was employed by Sperry as an electrical engineer. He served on the financial committee for St. Thomas the Apostle and the Diocese of Queens and returned to Tarrytown where he was a member of Transfiguration Catholic Church.
Gross is survived by his wife, Catherine.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Transfiguration Church. Interment will follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men