TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - David A. Gross of Tarrytown died July 8. He was 97.
Gross was born in Tarrytown, to David and Mary Gross. He was raised in Woodhaven, Queens and was employed by Sperry as an electrical engineer. He served on the financial committee for St. Thomas the Apostle and the Diocese of Queens and returned to Tarrytown where he was a member of Transfiguration Catholic Church.
Gross is survived by his wife, Catherine.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Transfiguration Church. Interment will follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS