TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Catherine Riverso, a longtime Tarrytown resident, died May 7. She was 100.
Riverso was born in White Plains, to Vito and Marion Citino. She was a member of the Fairview Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary and a member of the Rosary Society of Mt. Carmel Church.
Riverso is survived by her daughters, Gloria (Louis) Agro, Diane Regan and Joanmarie (Paul) Musico; seven grandsons; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Riverso.
Calling hours are Sunday, May 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 .m. at Transfiguration Church in Tarrytown with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Autism Speaks or a charity of your choice
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director