TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Catherine Riverso, a longtime Tarrytown resident, died May 7. She was 100.
Riverso was born in White Plains, to Vito and Marion Citino. She was a member of the Fairview Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary and a member of the Rosary Society of Mt. Carmel Church.
Riverso is survived by her daughters, Gloria (Louis) Agro, Diane Regan and Joanmarie (Paul) Musico; seven grandsons; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Riverso.
Calling hours are Sunday, May 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 .m. at Transfiguration Church in Tarrytown with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Autism Speaks or a charity of your choice
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point