TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Catherine Riverso, a longtime Tarrytown resident, died May 7. She was 100.
Riverso was born in White Plains, to Vito and Marion Citino. She was a member of the Fairview Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary and a member of the Rosary Society of Mt. Carmel Church.
Riverso is survived by her daughters, Gloria (Louis) Agro, Diane Regan and Joanmarie (Paul) Musico; seven grandsons; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Riverso.
Calling hours are Sunday, May 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 .m. at Transfiguration Church in Tarrytown with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Autism Speaks or a charity of your choice
- 1 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 2 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Snow Chance, Wind Chills In 20s Await Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington