TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Betty Olivieri of Tarrytown died July 14. She was 84.
Olivieri was a soloist at many churches including Riverside in New York City. At 55 she attained a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and worked at the Department of Social Services for 10 years.
Olivieri is survived by her children, Lori Hagen Ennis, David Hagen, George Hagen, Judy Hagen, Susan Olivieri, Stevie Holland and Steven Olivieri; and son-in-law, Gary William Friedman; a grandson; and granddaughter-in-law; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Silven Olivieri.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Dwyer & Vanderbilt, 90 N. Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 10591. 914-631-0621.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Lustgarten Foundation 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Happy Birthday To Sleepy Hollow’s Guy Adami