TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Betty Olivieri of Tarrytown died July 14. She was 84.
Olivieri was a soloist at many churches including Riverside in New York City. At 55 she attained a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and worked at the Department of Social Services for 10 years.
Olivieri is survived by her children, Lori Hagen Ennis, David Hagen, George Hagen, Judy Hagen, Susan Olivieri, Stevie Holland and Steven Olivieri; and son-in-law, Gary William Friedman; a grandson; and granddaughter-in-law; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Silven Olivieri.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Dwyer & Vanderbilt, 90 N. Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 10591. 914-631-0621.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Lustgarten Foundation 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48