TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Betty Olivieri of Tarrytown died July 14. She was 84.
Olivieri was a soloist at many churches including Riverside in New York City. At 55 she attained a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and worked at the Department of Social Services for 10 years.
Olivieri is survived by her children, Lori Hagen Ennis, David Hagen, George Hagen, Judy Hagen, Susan Olivieri, Stevie Holland and Steven Olivieri; and son-in-law, Gary William Friedman; a grandson; and granddaughter-in-law; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Silven Olivieri.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Dwyer & Vanderbilt, 90 N. Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 10591. 914-631-0621.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Lustgarten Foundation 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington