TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Betty Olivieri of Tarrytown died July 14. She was 84.
Olivieri was a soloist at many churches including Riverside in New York City. At 55 she attained a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and worked at the Department of Social Services for 10 years.
Olivieri is survived by her children, Lori Hagen Ennis, David Hagen, George Hagen, Judy Hagen, Susan Olivieri, Stevie Holland and Steven Olivieri; and son-in-law, Gary William Friedman; a grandson; and granddaughter-in-law; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Silven Olivieri.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Dwyer & Vanderbilt, 90 N. Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 10591. 914-631-0621.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Lustgarten Foundation 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says