TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Barbara H. Volkell of Tarrytown died Jan. 29. She was 77.
Volkell was born April 14, 1935, in New York City to Joseph and Jesse Zahn Schaeffer. She worked for Wachovia Securities in White Plains and was married to Joseph Volkell.
She is survived by her husband; three daughters, JoAnn (Lou) Giordano, of Yorktown, Jackie Volkell, of Tarrytown, and Stephanie Volkell, of Briarcliff Manor; and two grandsons.
Services were held Thursday. Coffey Funeral Home handled arrangements.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall