TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Barbara H. Volkell of Tarrytown died Jan. 29. She was 77.
Volkell was born April 14, 1935, in New York City to Joseph and Jesse Zahn Schaeffer. She worked for Wachovia Securities in White Plains and was married to Joseph Volkell.
She is survived by her husband; three daughters, JoAnn (Lou) Giordano, of Yorktown, Jackie Volkell, of Tarrytown, and Stephanie Volkell, of Briarcliff Manor; and two grandsons.
Services were held Thursday. Coffey Funeral Home handled arrangements.
- 1 Westchester Farmers Market Finalists Announced In DVlicious Contest
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Tarrytown Student Stars In New TV Sitcom, 'The Wonderful Wayneys'
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Greenburgh Supermarket Manager Collects Millions In Lottery