TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Barbara H. Volkell of Tarrytown died Jan. 29. She was 77.
Volkell was born April 14, 1935, in New York City to Joseph and Jesse Zahn Schaeffer. She worked for Wachovia Securities in White Plains and was married to Joseph Volkell.
She is survived by her husband; three daughters, JoAnn (Lou) Giordano, of Yorktown, Jackie Volkell, of Tarrytown, and Stephanie Volkell, of Briarcliff Manor; and two grandsons.
Services were held Thursday. Coffey Funeral Home handled arrangements.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations