WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- With a major Nor'easter bearing down on the Northeast, the National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for Westchester County from late Wednesday through late Thursday.
Snow is expected to come into the area late Wednesday night with temperatures in the high 20's and winds blowing north at 15 mph to 20 mph and gusts reaching 30 mph.
Snow is expected to become heavy in some parts of the area Thursday morning and remain in the area until tapering off late Thursday night. Visibilities will be limited to one-quarter of a mile to half a mile at times.
A total of 6-10 inches is possible, with higher amounts to the north and west.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Joins North Shore-LIJ Health System
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd