WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The City of White Plains was voted the best tasting tap water at a regional competition and has advanced to a state-wide competition.
The competition was held in the American Museum of Natural History at 81st Street and Central
Park West on Tuesday, July 29.
By taking the top spot, White Plains advanced on
to the State Competition Final Round held at the State Fairgrounds in Syracuse on Tuesday Aug. 26.
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48