WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital has announced that it has received support from the Willow Ridge Charity Foundation to help aid the hospital's efforts in its transformation project.
In 2013 the hospital received a total of $14,405 in unrestricted funds from the foundation. A check presentation including hospital and Willow Ridge leadership was held at the club in May.
White Plains Hospital is currently in the midst of its most significant capital transformation project in its 120-year history, with ongoing construction on a new lobby, entrance way, patient tower, operating suites and radiology area, among other upgrades.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday