TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Feeling lucky? There are several places in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington where you can put that luck to work and buy tickets for Saturday's Powerball drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, after no one matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's draw.
You can buy tickets around Tarrytown at:
- Broadway Grill, 8 S. Broadway in Irvington
- Lambros Service Center, 1 N. Broadway in Irvington
- La Familia Deli, 10 S. Broadway in Irvington
- Zarrilli's Deli, 77 Main St. in Irvington
- Irvington Stationery, 49 Main St. in Irvington
- Tappan Zee Stationery, 350 S. Broadway in Tarrytown
- Hess Gas Station, 386 S. Broadway in Tarrytown
- King Shell Tarrytown, 372 S. Broadway in Tarrytown
- Destination Wine and Liquor, 620 White Plains Road in Tarrytown
- 7-Eleven, 1 S. Broadway in Tarrytown
- Dollar Dream at 124 Wildey St. in Tarrytown
- Chestnut Marts at 214 N. Broadway in Sleepy Hollow
- Hughes Financial, 175 Valley St. in Sleepy Hollow
- Tappan Zee Deli and Grocery, 185 Valley St. in Sleepy Hollow
- Beekman Deli and Grocery, 90 Beekman Ave. in Sleepy Hollow
- Rashmi Enterprise, 25 Beekman Ave. in Sleepy Hollow
- CITGO, 410 N. Broadway in Sleepy Hollow
If you want to look up other locations, simply put the town name into the New York lottery's locator . You have to be in it to win it!
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.