WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and thunderstorms will begin to move out of Westchester County by early afternoon on Wednesday and lead to gradual clearing.
Scattered showers could persist in some areas in the afternoon. High temperatures will be in the low 80s.
A coastal flood advisory will remain in effect until 1 p.m.
Overnight, .85 inches of rain fell at Westchester County Airport in White Plains.
The worst of the rainfall occurred on Long Island. Islip airport recorded 13.1 inches of rain overnight with Holbrook right behind it at 10.82
The sun will return on Thursday with temperatures in the high 70s and should remain throughout the weekend.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester