WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and thunderstorms will begin to move out of Westchester County by early afternoon on Wednesday and lead to gradual clearing.
Scattered showers could persist in some areas in the afternoon. High temperatures will be in the low 80s.
A coastal flood advisory will remain in effect until 1 p.m.
Overnight, .85 inches of rain fell at Westchester County Airport in White Plains.
The worst of the rainfall occurred on Long Island. Islip airport recorded 13.1 inches of rain overnight with Holbrook right behind it at 10.82
The sun will return on Thursday with temperatures in the high 70s and should remain throughout the weekend.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Joins North Shore-LIJ Health System
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd