WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery recently, according to LoHud.com.
Julieta Ribeiro of Scarsdale won her million on a poker scratch off while Luis Ospina of Sleepy Hollow and John Dubbioso of Thornwood cashed in by winning second prize in recent Powerball drawings, LoHud.com reported.
The three residents were honored at a celebration at Yonkers raceway with two other million dollar-winners from New York, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Fire Causes Heavy Delays At I-87, I-287 Split In Tarrytown