WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- With no jackpot winner in Friday night's Mega Millions drawing, Westchester County residents will have the chance to cash in on a $400 million payday on Tuesday, March 18.
According to a statement released by Mega Millions, the estimated $400 million jackpot will be the third largest jackpot the game has ever produced, behind the $656 million jackpot in 2012 and the $648 jackpot in December of last year.
Mega Millions recently changed the game which has resulted in longer odds and larger jackpots. Five numbers are drawn from a pool of 75 numbers up from the previous total of 56, and the Megaball numbers have been reduced from 46 to 15.
The drawing will be held just before 11 p.m. and will be televised locally on WABC-TV Channel 7, Fox CT Channel 61 and WCCT-TV Channel 20.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20