WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies could give way to some thunderstorms in the afternoon in Westchester County on Monday, May 12.
Temperatures will remain warm on Monday, with a high of 82 degrees. Isolated showers and thunderstorms could roll through the area after 3 p.m. Chance of rain is about 20 percent.
Temperatures will drop into the high 50s on Monday night with a 40 percent chance of showers.
Tuesday, May 13, will remain mostly cloudy with a chance of early morning showers. Temperatures will be cooler, with a high of 66 degrees.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms will continue to threaten the area on Wednesday, May 14, with a high of 62 degrees and a 40 percent chance of rain.
Thursday, May 15, will see a high around 69 degrees, but cloudy skies and isolated showers will remain in the area.
Precipitation becomes more likely on Friday, May 16, with a high near 66 and a 70 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester