Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified Hugh Fox as Westchester County GOP chairman. He is Westchester County Conservative Party chairman.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The chairman of the Westchester County Conservative Party tendered his resignation from a position with Westchester County after he was charged with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Monday, Aug. 25, according to LoHud.com.
Hugh Fox Jr., who is a staff member for Rob Astorino since 2010, was allegedly found at the scene of the accident yelling at another one of the drivers involved when police arrived, LoHud.com reported.
Fox was arraigned and is due to appear in White Plains City Court on Thursday, Sept. 25, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Irvington Declares State Of Emergency, Continuing Indefinitely
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow