WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents can surprise loved ones with a special Singing Valentine from one of the Westchester Chordsmen Chorus award-winning quartets.
Clad in tuxedos with red bowties and vests, the quartets will travel to homes, offices and restaurants to personally deliver Singing Valentines, complete with two love songs and roses, to sweethearts of all ages.
"We'll go wherever romance abounds,” Chordsmen and resident Cupid Howard Sponseller said in a statement. “Surprise your fiancée (again) at the restaurant where you proposed? Husband can't escape from his office? We’ll be there. Through the years, we've sung for loved ones in homes, hospitals, stores, nursing homes, just about anywhere throughout Westchester, Lower Putnam, Rockland and Western Fairfield Counties.”
For reservations call 914-713-4311or visit www.chordsmen.org/singing-valentines . Prices range from $60 to $120, depending on time and flowers requested.
Click on the video to see more.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow