WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Could you be Westchester County's next millionaire? The jackpot for Wednesday night's Powerball drawing has reached $360 million.
The jackpot is the third-largest in Powerball history. If you match all five numbers and the Powerball number on a $2 ticket, the cash value of the ticket before taxes will be $229.2 million. The largest Powerball in history was a $587.5 million jackpot in November, which was split between Matthew Good of Arizona and Cindy and Mark Hill of Michigan. The last Westchester County Powerball winner was Tara Ramirez of Hartsdale, who won a $70 million jackpot prize in February 2012.
Lines were quiet Wednesday afternoon but expected to pick up later in the day as the drawing draws closer. The drawing will take place at 10:59 p.m. You have until 9 p.m. to purchase a ticket.
Will you be playing the Powerball Wednesday night? Tell us in the comments below what you would spend your money on if you won.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester