WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Could you be Westchester County's next millionaire? The jackpot for Wednesday night's Powerball drawing has reached $360 million.
The jackpot is the third-largest in Powerball history. If you match all five numbers and the Powerball number on a $2 ticket, the cash value of the ticket before taxes will be $229.2 million. The largest Powerball in history was a $587.5 million jackpot in November, which was split between Matthew Good of Arizona and Cindy and Mark Hill of Michigan. The last Westchester County Powerball winner was Tara Ramirez of Hartsdale, who won a $70 million jackpot prize in February 2012.
Lines were quiet Wednesday afternoon but expected to pick up later in the day as the drawing draws closer. The drawing will take place at 10:59 p.m. You have until 9 p.m. to purchase a ticket.
Will you be playing the Powerball Wednesday night? Tell us in the comments below what you would spend your money on if you won.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Significant Snow, Ice Possible For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer