This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A water main break has resulted in the closure of Kitchawan Road between Hawkes Avenue and Croton Dam Road and part of Route 9A in Ossining on Thursday, according to Westchester County Police.
Kitchawan Road has reopened, but part of southbound 9A remained closed early Friday.
Some residents may experience water outages for a period of time, the police said.
The closure was reported at 7:32 p.m.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court