This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A water main break has resulted in the closure of Kitchawan Road between Hawkes Avenue and Croton Dam Road and part of Route 9A in Ossining on Thursday, according to Westchester County Police.
Kitchawan Road has reopened, but part of southbound 9A remained closed early Friday.
Some residents may experience water outages for a period of time, the police said.
The closure was reported at 7:32 p.m.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr No Longer At Phelps Hospital
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy