TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown Board of Trustees will hold its regular meeting on Monday at Tarrytown Village Hall.
Tarrytown Village Hall is at 1 Depot Plaza, Tarrytown.
The meeting will include the following:
- Two opportunities for the public to address the board only on agenda items. Speakers will have three minutes each to address the board.
- Fire department membership changes.
- Appointments of laborer and advisory committee member for the RiverWalk Park Extension at Losee Park and for the Pedestrian Tunnel.
- Setting the date for property tax grievance day.
- Declaring intent to be lead agency on RiverWalk Park Losee Park.
- Vehicle and traffic code amendment: snow emergency parking on Church Street.
- Vehicle and traffic code amendment: rescinding of handicapped parking space on Riverview Avenue.
- Vehicle and traffic code amendment: parking change on North Washington Street.
- Approval of audited vouchers.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.