TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Several inches of snow began to fall on Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington on Wednesday afternoon as a nor'easter arrived.
The National Weather Service said the storm could include sleet, snow and wind gusts through Wednesday and into early Thursday.
Both the Irvington Union Free School District and the Union Free School District of the Tarrytowns canceled after-school and evening programs for Wednesday.
Irvington also canceled a Planning Board meeting.
The JCC on the Hudson will close at 6:30 p.m. because of the weather.
Click through our photo gallery to see pictures of the first snow of the season. Submit your own photos to email@example.com.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans