WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters can expect to see delays as a result of lane closures on the Tappan Zee Bridge as construction continues on the Rockland County landing, according to a report by The New NY Bridge.
Construction will continue with pile driving through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and Saturday noon to 7 p.m.
For a rundown of lane closures each day, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend