WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters can expect to see delays as a result of lane closures on the Tappan Zee Bridge as construction continues on the Rockland County landing, according to a report by The New NY Bridge.
Construction will continue with pile driving through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and Saturday noon to 7 p.m.
For a rundown of lane closures each day, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday