WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters can expect to see delays as a result of lane closures on the Tappan Zee Bridge as construction continues on the Rockland County landing, according to a report by The New NY Bridge.
Construction will continue with pile driving through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and Saturday noon to 7 p.m.
For a rundown of lane closures each day, click here.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies