WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters can expect to see delays as a result of lane closures on the Tappan Zee Bridge as construction continues on the Rockland County landing, according to a report by The New NY Bridge.
Construction will continue with pile driving through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and Saturday noon to 7 p.m.
For a rundown of lane closures each day, click here.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Storms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington