WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the Rockland County-bound Tappan Zee Bridge resulted in the closure of two lanes Tuesday morning before being cleared by the end of the morning commute.
Heavy delays continued in both directions even after the lanes were cleared.
The accident, which was reported just after 6:30 a.m. on the New York State Thruway (I-87), initially resulted in the closure of all lanes between Route 9 (Exit 9) and Route 9W (Exit 10).
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday