WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two people were hospitalized Saturday after the car in which they were driving overturned on the Bronx River Parkway and landed in the Bronx River, according to News 12 Westchester.
A male passenger suffered hypothermia and a female passenger was in cardiac arrest when she was taken to Westchester Medical Center after the 8 a.m. accident, according to the report.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday