WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two people were hospitalized Saturday after the car in which they were driving overturned on the Bronx River Parkway and landed in the Bronx River, according to News 12 Westchester.
A male passenger suffered hypothermia and a female passenger was in cardiac arrest when she was taken to Westchester Medical Center after the 8 a.m. accident, according to the report.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 4 Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen