WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two people were hospitalized Saturday after the car in which they were driving overturned on the Bronx River Parkway and landed in the Bronx River, according to News 12 Westchester.
A male passenger suffered hypothermia and a female passenger was in cardiac arrest when she was taken to Westchester Medical Center after the 8 a.m. accident, according to the report.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington