WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two people were hospitalized Saturday after the car in which they were driving overturned on the Bronx River Parkway and landed in the Bronx River, according to News 12 Westchester.
A male passenger suffered hypothermia and a female passenger was in cardiac arrest when she was taken to Westchester Medical Center after the 8 a.m. accident, according to the report.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 4 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 5 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown