WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A fallen tree that was blocked Route 117 South on Wednesday morning between Sleepy Hollow Road and Route 9/Albany Post Road has been cleared.
Traffic is reportedly slowed in the area. Motorists should expect delays up to 30 minutes.
The fallen tree was reported at 5:30 a.m. It was cleared by 6:50 a.m.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS