WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A fallen tree that was blocked Route 117 South on Wednesday morning between Sleepy Hollow Road and Route 9/Albany Post Road has been cleared.
Traffic is reportedly slowed in the area. Motorists should expect delays up to 30 minutes.
The fallen tree was reported at 5:30 a.m. It was cleared by 6:50 a.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday