WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A fallen tree that was blocked Route 117 South on Wednesday morning between Sleepy Hollow Road and Route 9/Albany Post Road has been cleared.
Traffic is reportedly slowed in the area. Motorists should expect delays up to 30 minutes.
The fallen tree was reported at 5:30 a.m. It was cleared by 6:50 a.m.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Westchester Women's Agenda Honors Two Irvington Women
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest