WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and thunderstorms could bring heavy rains to Westchester County on Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Tuesday before scattered storms roll into the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation during the day is 30 percent.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening with some of the storms producing heavy rain. Temperatures are expected to fall into the low 60s overnight. Chance of rain and storms is 70 percent.
Showers could linger into Wednesday morning before partially clearing with a high temperature of 77.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 5 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation