WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and thunderstorms could bring heavy rains to Westchester County on Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Tuesday before scattered storms roll into the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation during the day is 30 percent.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening with some of the storms producing heavy rain. Temperatures are expected to fall into the low 60s overnight. Chance of rain and storms is 70 percent.
Showers could linger into Wednesday morning before partially clearing with a high temperature of 77.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking