TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- Tommy Zheng's Thai Sushi Asian Fusion opened its doors and sidewalk to dining in downtown Tarrytown in early July, adding a new cuisine to the village's already active and popular restaurant community.
- Greenburgh police are seeking a man in his 20s after he was accused of striking a man over the head with a rock at a BP gas station.
- One person was killed Thursday night in an accident on northbound Route 9A in Croton-on-Hudson, involving a male motorcyclist reportedly in his mid to late 20s and a Westchester County Bee-Line bus, Croton police confirmed.
- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
- Republican gubernatorial nominee and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history" on Wednesday and called for an expedited investigation in light of a New York Times investigation report that revealed Cuomo staffers interfered with the Moreland Ethics Commission.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute