TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- Tarrytown's Vanessa Williams has had a tax lien filed against her by the Internal Revenue Service for $369,249, according to cnn.com.
- Ossining Union Free School District and the Family YMCA at Tarrytown have collaborated to bring a new after-school program, "School's Out," to the community.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding.
- A Blue Ribbon panel set up by the Metropolitan Transit Authority has released a report berating Metro-North for maintenance problems and the lack of a safety culture, according to amny.com.
- The New York Times editorial board announced it would not endorse Gov. Andrew Cuomo, or any Democrat in the primary on Sept. 9.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday