TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- Tarrytown's Vanessa Williams has had a tax lien filed against her by the Internal Revenue Service for $369,249, according to cnn.com.
- Ossining Union Free School District and the Family YMCA at Tarrytown have collaborated to bring a new after-school program, "School's Out," to the community.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding.
- A Blue Ribbon panel set up by the Metropolitan Transit Authority has released a report berating Metro-North for maintenance problems and the lack of a safety culture, according to amny.com.
- The New York Times editorial board announced it would not endorse Gov. Andrew Cuomo, or any Democrat in the primary on Sept. 9.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show