TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- Tarrytown's Vanessa Williams has had a tax lien filed against her by the Internal Revenue Service for $369,249, according to cnn.com.
- Ossining Union Free School District and the Family YMCA at Tarrytown have collaborated to bring a new after-school program, "School's Out," to the community.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding.
- A Blue Ribbon panel set up by the Metropolitan Transit Authority has released a report berating Metro-North for maintenance problems and the lack of a safety culture, according to amny.com.
- The New York Times editorial board announced it would not endorse Gov. Andrew Cuomo, or any Democrat in the primary on Sept. 9.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Gets In Halloween Spirit
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester