TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- ENT and Allergy Associates LLP and Montefiore Medical Center announced an affiliation to help improve access to comprehensive care for pediatric patients impacted by diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck.
- Jennifer Czarniecki, a Mohegan Lake resident who was crowned Mrs. Westchester in January, was arrested and charged with stealing from the group home where she worked, according to Investigator John Rodriguez of the New York State Police.
- The amber alert issued by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department just before 11 a.m. Tuesday was rescinded after the child was found unharmed.
- A pair of off-duty Yonkers firefighters watching the Panthers' homecoming football game were in the right end zone at the right time on Saturday.
- Ossining High School's lockdown Wednesday , which was switched to a lockout later in the school day, was caused by an anonymous social media thread that was made late this morning, according to a letter sent out to parents by Superintendent Raymond Sanchez.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.