TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – 2012 was a year of change for Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington.
Here's a wrap-up of The Daily Voice's top stories from the past year:
• The Public Schools of the Tarrytowns search for a new superintendent .
• The image of Virgin Mary is spotted in a Sleepy Hollow tree .
• Tarrytown welcomes several new businesses .
• A proposed assisted-living facility sparks debate in Irvington .
• The General Motors site in Sleepy Hollow inches closer to redevelopment .
• Tarrytown sees several new real estate developments .
• Irvington welcomes Kristopher Harrison, its new superintendent .
• New York State approves a new Tappan Zee Bridge .
• Hurricane Sandy wrecks havoc on Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington .
• The Open Door Medical Center plans a move to a new Sleepy Hollow location .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.