SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – The Public Schools of the Tarrytowns are on a two-hour delay Thursday morning because of the nor’easter that hit the area on Wednesday.
There is no morning Pre-K. The Transfiguration School will open at 10 a.m.
The Irvington Union Free School District is operating on a normal schedule.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester