TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown Police have arrested a man and accused him of breaking into a local stationery store and stealing $850 in cash, according to Patch.com.
Carl K. Spasoff, 44, was accused of breaking into the store in October. Detectives found a blood sample and were able to match it to Spasoff, based on previous records, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48