TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown Police have arrested a man and accused him of breaking into a local stationery store and stealing $850 in cash, according to Patch.com.
Carl K. Spasoff, 44, was accused of breaking into the store in October. Detectives found a blood sample and were able to match it to Spasoff, based on previous records, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure