TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown Police have arrested a man and accused him of breaking into a local stationery store and stealing $850 in cash, according to Patch.com.
Carl K. Spasoff, 44, was accused of breaking into the store in October. Detectives found a blood sample and were able to match it to Spasoff, based on previous records, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking