TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown Police have arrested a man and accused him of breaking into a local stationery store and stealing $850 in cash, according to Patch.com.
Carl K. Spasoff, 44, was accused of breaking into the store in October. Detectives found a blood sample and were able to match it to Spasoff, based on previous records, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall