TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown Police have arrested a man and accused him of breaking into a local stationery store and stealing $850 in cash, according to Patch.com.
Carl K. Spasoff, 44, was accused of breaking into the store in October. Detectives found a blood sample and were able to match it to Spasoff, based on previous records, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy