TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- A Tarrytown man was recently arrested and charged with the dissemination of child pornography near Chicago, according to the Illinois District Attorney.
- Giuseppe "Joey" Fanelli gambled his culinary talents against three other chefs on The Food Channel's "Kitchen Casino" winning a $9,000 prize in an episode that aired Sunday, June 1 at 11 p.m.
- Two cars caught fire at the Mobil Gas Station on the Hutchinson River Parkway near Exit 25 Tuesday morning after a 70-year-old man having a diabetic emergency rear-ended a car pumping gas, according to Kieran O'Leary of the Westchester County Police Department.
- GE Healthcare announced that Phelps Memorial Hospital Center is one of the first hospitals in the nation to install a new breast technology, the Invenia Automated Breast Sound System, for a more accurate diagnosis of breast cancer.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence