TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- A Tarrytown man was recently arrested and charged with the dissemination of child pornography near Chicago, according to the Illinois District Attorney.
- Giuseppe "Joey" Fanelli gambled his culinary talents against three other chefs on The Food Channel's "Kitchen Casino" winning a $9,000 prize in an episode that aired Sunday, June 1 at 11 p.m.
- Two cars caught fire at the Mobil Gas Station on the Hutchinson River Parkway near Exit 25 Tuesday morning after a 70-year-old man having a diabetic emergency rear-ended a car pumping gas, according to Kieran O'Leary of the Westchester County Police Department.
- GE Healthcare announced that Phelps Memorial Hospital Center is one of the first hospitals in the nation to install a new breast technology, the Invenia Automated Breast Sound System, for a more accurate diagnosis of breast cancer.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking