TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Suresh Manjanath, the Tarrytown man facing multiple counts of dissemination of child pornography, committed suicide on Sunday, June 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Manjanath was arrested in Chicago on charges of disseminating child pornography last week. He was allegedly also pursing sexual acts with minors while he was there.
Police say Manjanath jumped to his death in Queens, but did not release where he jumped from, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown Road Work Expected To Close Lane On Saturday
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20