TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Village of Tarrytown has declared a snow emergency and made several changes in its sanitation pick up schedule due to the upcoming snow storm expected to begin late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
A snow emergency will go into effect at midnight Wednesday and will continue until further notice. All vehicles illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Garbage collection scheduled for Thursday is postponed and will be collected on Friday.
Garbage collection scheduled for Friday is cancelled and will be collected on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday