TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Village of Tarrytown has declared a snow emergency and made several changes in its sanitation pick up schedule due to the upcoming snow storm expected to begin late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
A snow emergency will go into effect at midnight Wednesday and will continue until further notice. All vehicles illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Garbage collection scheduled for Thursday is postponed and will be collected on Friday.
Garbage collection scheduled for Friday is cancelled and will be collected on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester