TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Village of Tarrytown has declared a snow emergency and made several changes in its sanitation pick up schedule due to the upcoming snow storm expected to begin late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
A snow emergency will go into effect at midnight Wednesday and will continue until further notice. All vehicles illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Garbage collection scheduled for Thursday is postponed and will be collected on Friday.
Garbage collection scheduled for Friday is cancelled and will be collected on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film