TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Village of Tarrytown has declared a snow emergency and made several changes in its sanitation pick up schedule due to the upcoming snow storm expected to begin late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
A snow emergency will go into effect at midnight Wednesday and will continue until further notice. All vehicles illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Garbage collection scheduled for Thursday is postponed and will be collected on Friday.
Garbage collection scheduled for Friday is cancelled and will be collected on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash