TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Village of Tarrytown has declared a snow emergency and made several changes in its sanitation pick up schedule due to the upcoming snow storm expected to begin late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
A snow emergency will go into effect at midnight Wednesday and will continue until further notice. All vehicles illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Garbage collection scheduled for Thursday is postponed and will be collected on Friday.
Garbage collection scheduled for Friday is cancelled and will be collected on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington