TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Village of Tarrytown has declared a snow emergency and made several changes in its sanitation pick up schedule due to the upcoming snow storm expected to begin late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
A snow emergency will go into effect at midnight Wednesday and will continue until further notice. All vehicles illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Garbage collection scheduled for Thursday is postponed and will be collected on Friday.
Garbage collection scheduled for Friday is cancelled and will be collected on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 5 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night