TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- Tarrytown author Sparkly Ray's children's book series is a reflection of the author's approach to life -- positive, creative stories written for youngsters and their parents dealing with life-threatening illnesses.
- The village of Sleepy Hollow took another step forward in a revitalization plan this week when a downtown study was completed with the help of a Westchester County program.
- Zhaundu Bradley, the missing 9-year-old boy, who prompted alert that included Westchester and had last been seen Tuesday on East 111 St. has been found, according to reports.
- The director of Proctors theater in Schenectady, N.Y., will lead workshops this summer at the fifth annual Institute for Cultural Entrepreneurship for Museum Leaders at the Pocantico Center of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund in Tarrytown.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend