TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow parents are invited to a program called "Mastering Common Core Math" presented by Rivertown Parents.
Parents can learn how math standards have changed for elementary students and what schools are doing to meet the new Common Core curriculum.
The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Mercy College Rotunda in Mercy Hall on Mercy College's Dobbs Ferry campus.
Led by elementary level math specialists from the Rivertown school districts, parents will break into groups and engage in content-specific activities, replicating what kids are learning in the classroom.
Email Rivertown Parents for more information or if you have any questions.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington