TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Pre-construction work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge will cause temporary lane closures on the New York State Thruway in Tarrytown this week, the New York State Thruway Authority said.
Surveying, exploration and test boring will be conducted on the should area of the northbound I-87/I-287 lane, requiring a temporary right lane closure between Exit 9 and the toll plaza, the Thruway Authority said. The closure will take place on Wednesday and Thursday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Work will also temporarily close the right lane on southbound I-87/I-287 between the toll plaza and Exit 9 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director