TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Pre-construction work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge will cause temporary lane closures on the New York State Thruway in Tarrytown this week, the New York State Thruway Authority said.
Surveying, exploration and test boring will be conducted on the should area of the northbound I-87/I-287 lane, requiring a temporary right lane closure between Exit 9 and the toll plaza, the Thruway Authority said. The closure will take place on Wednesday and Thursday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Work will also temporarily close the right lane on southbound I-87/I-287 between the toll plaza and Exit 9 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 4 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington