TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Pre-construction work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge will cause temporary lane closures on the New York State Thruway in Tarrytown this week, the New York State Thruway Authority said.
Surveying, exploration and test boring will be conducted on the should area of the northbound I-87/I-287 lane, requiring a temporary right lane closure between Exit 9 and the toll plaza, the Thruway Authority said. The closure will take place on Wednesday and Thursday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Work will also temporarily close the right lane on southbound I-87/I-287 between the toll plaza and Exit 9 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday