TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Pre-construction work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge will cause temporary lane closures on the New York State Thruway in Tarrytown this week, the New York State Thruway Authority said.
Surveying, exploration and test boring will be conducted on the should area of the northbound I-87/I-287 lane, requiring a temporary right lane closure between Exit 9 and the toll plaza, the Thruway Authority said. The closure will take place on Wednesday and Thursday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Work will also temporarily close the right lane on southbound I-87/I-287 between the toll plaza and Exit 9 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations