TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- Two wrestlers from the Hackley School in Tarrytown took home state championship honors at the New York Private School State Tournament recently.
- In light of being cited for unfair labor practices, Legislator Peter Harckham (D-North Salem) is calling for a boycott of Mrs. Green's Natural Market.
- The Westchester County Board of Legislators (BOL) advanced two major investments in sewage infrastructure repairs in Tarrytown and Yonkers recently.
- Upset parents were in search for answers at a Wednesday night meeting following the discovery of heroin and hypodermic needles in a faculty bathroom at a school north of Westchester County, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday