TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- Two wrestlers from the Hackley School in Tarrytown took home state championship honors at the New York Private School State Tournament recently.
- In light of being cited for unfair labor practices, Legislator Peter Harckham (D-North Salem) is calling for a boycott of Mrs. Green's Natural Market.
- The Westchester County Board of Legislators (BOL) advanced two major investments in sewage infrastructure repairs in Tarrytown and Yonkers recently.
- Upset parents were in search for answers at a Wednesday night meeting following the discovery of heroin and hypodermic needles in a faculty bathroom at a school north of Westchester County, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show