TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A storm that's expected to dump several inches of snow onto Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington has led to the cancellation of several weekend events.
What's been rescheduled:
- Warner Library has rescheduled its Grace Gosgrove Concert to Feb. 23 at 2:30 p.m.
- Lyndhurst has rescheduled "Remembering Rock Gardens," a meeting of the Rock Garden Society, to Sunday at 11 a.m.
- The Take Heart Against Hunger Valentine's Day Valentine's Day Wine-Tasting Gourmet Dinner at the Mansion at Tappan Hill hosted by the Food Bank of Westchester has been moved to March 15 from 6 to 9 p.m.
- The John Paulding Ziti Dinner has been postponed until Feb. 13 at 5 p.m.
- The EPTA Movie Morning has been postponed until further notice.
- The Irvington Public Library's Valentine's Day crafts program has been rescheduled to Feb. 13 at 3:45 p.m.
- A Friday performance of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" has been rescheduled to Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Irvington Town Hall Theater. A separate performance, scheduled for Saturday at 7:30 p.m., is still planned.
- David Cassidy's Friday show at The Tarrytown Music Hall has been canceled. Ticket holders will receive a full refund.
- The Ars Viva Chamber Orchestra's Saturday concert at the Tarrytown Music Hall has be canceled. Ticket holders will receive a full refund.
- The Harlem Wizards vs. Irvington All-Stars event has been canceled.
- Several programs at the Tarrytown YMCA have been canceled. Check ymcatarrytown.org.
- The Sleepy Hollow Chess Club will not meet Saturday.
Events that have not yet been canceled:
- The Irvington Public Library plans to host a genealogy lecture, "Navigating the Ship's Manifest" on Saturday at 2 p.m.
- The JCC on Hudson has not canceled its "Jump Into Jewish Culture" conference, scheduled for 3:30 to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- The Hudson Valley Writers' Center plans a Slapering Hol Press reading from Jordan Davis, Kristin Prevallet and Lynne Procope at 7:30 p.m. on Friday.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Set For Robust Tourism Season