SOMERS, N.Y. -- A drug crisis roundtable organized by families from Somers and Mahopac that was scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, has been postponed because of inclement weather.
The roundtable was organized by The Salomone and Christiansen families, both of whom lost their sons to drug addiction in 2012.
No makeup date for the roundtable has been set.
Please contact Krista Gobins in State Sen. Greg Ball's office at 845-279-3773 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 4 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 New Joint Venture Of Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Tops News Last Week