SOMERS, N.Y. -- A drug crisis roundtable organized by families from Somers and Mahopac that was scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, has been postponed because of inclement weather.
The roundtable was organized by The Salomone and Christiansen families, both of whom lost their sons to drug addiction in 2012.
No makeup date for the roundtable has been set.
Please contact Krista Gobins in State Sen. Greg Ball's office at 845-279-3773 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans