SOMERS, N.Y. -- A drug crisis roundtable organized by families from Somers and Mahopac that was scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, has been postponed because of inclement weather.
The roundtable was organized by The Salomone and Christiansen families, both of whom lost their sons to drug addiction in 2012.
No makeup date for the roundtable has been set.
Please contact Krista Gobins in State Sen. Greg Ball's office at 845-279-3773 or via email at email@example.com for more information.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester