SOMERS, N.Y. -- A drug crisis roundtable organized by families from Somers and Mahopac that was scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, has been postponed because of inclement weather.
The roundtable was organized by The Salomone and Christiansen families, both of whom lost their sons to drug addiction in 2012.
No makeup date for the roundtable has been set.
Please contact Krista Gobins in State Sen. Greg Ball's office at 845-279-3773 or via email at email@example.com for more information.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington