SOMERS, N.Y. -- A drug crisis roundtable organized by families from Somers and Mahopac that was scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, has been postponed because of inclement weather.
The roundtable was organized by The Salomone and Christiansen families, both of whom lost their sons to drug addiction in 2012.
No makeup date for the roundtable has been set.
Please contact Krista Gobins in State Sen. Greg Ball's office at 845-279-3773 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend